Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Classroom Decoration

Now that I have been in my room a few months (this is my 2nd year teaching at this school and ever, but I taught there a few years ago, so I feel like it is my first year) I am ready to redecorate.  As my diligent students were busy taking a test today, I sat watching them and began to daydream of what I would do differently next year.  I am excited for next year, but here are a few ideas I tried this year that I can recommend.   


This isn't my desk, but I have also wrapped my desk in wrapping paper, and it is super cute!  I bought what I felt like was expensive wrapping paper, for $5, (that's how cheap I am) for the durability, and it has held up perfect.  Buy the good stuff and tape the heck out of it, and you will have the cutest desk in school, I promise! 



When I moved into my classroom I had four ugly gray filing cabinets along one wall. So when I found out a few teachers nearby didn't have any cabinets, I practically loaded the hand truck myself so I could try this cute arrangement I found on Pinterest.  I don't have too much in my filing cabinets, (being a 'baby' and computer dependent teacher limits print outs) but I will happily hang on to them to keep this useful Magnet board.  



Click on the pictures to find more good ideas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment